Re: [DML] The Resurrection of Vixen Continues...

Re: [DML] The Resurrection of Vixen Continues...

"I've also been investigating a couple of leads on a good used passenger
door, and have decided to use the original driver's door which only has a
couple of nicks..."

I think if you check, the passenger door and the dirver door are shaped
differently. I do not think they are interchangeable :)

But seriously folks... Sounds like you're on the right track with the
stalling problem- it sounds like your idle system is not working
correctly after the engine warms and the warm up regulator "turns off".
Check the idle speed motor, the idle speed switch, and for the usual
vacuum leaks.

About old gas; I'd say get rid of it. Even with stabilizer, gas really
does just get old. I didn't even believe it myself until once when I
changed from older gas to new and the engine went from sputtering to
running.

Jim
1537

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!