DELOREAN FOR SALE

Here it goes.
1981 Delorean #2801 : Long Island, NY
Serviced at PJ Grady's Sayville NY
21,000 original miles
Auto Transmission with new computer govenor
New Battery
Eagle GT tires with like new tread
Original Craig AM/FM Stereo Cassette and speakers(works great)
Interior like new
exterior has no dings or dents (like new)
has both guigario side stripe(black) and DMC racing stripe
(silver/grey)
new door,bonnett, engine cover struts
new solenoids/fuses
Lights/horn fully functional
most upgrades
fuel system work, fuel tank cleaned everything OK
power windows work/original parts
Have all original paperwork (owners manual, warranty info, stereo
booklet,etc.)
have all repair records (including from original owner)
Car originally from Louisiana, no rust

Needs:
power locks need to be fixed (although car does lock manually)
some MINOR work to front suspension
needs A/C belt (A/C works)
needs a few other minor things

Price: I am asking $16,000 or best offer
Car is used right now as a daily driver and has been very reliable. I
only need to sell due to unforseen financial difficulty, believe me,
I would keep her forever if i could.I will get pics up here as soon
as I can, but trust me, this car is very near new condition.
MUST NOTE: ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES PLEASE
( I understand that there are many youngsters on here that like pics
and stuff, but only seriously interested respond)
Thanks for your attention.

Sincerely,
Steve T.
#2801 Long Island, NY