Trip to Minneapolis area

Hello List - I don't know if this is proper DML etiquette, but ...
I will be in the Minneapolis area on April 22nd and 23rd, staying at
the Hampton Inn in Bloomington. I would love to touch base with any
rabid DeLorean owners in the area to swap lies and drink coffee. If
you have the time and inclination to get together, please leave a
message on my voicemail number shown below, or email me off-list. I
look forward to placing a face with some of the names! Unfortunately,
I will be driving a rental SOB (Some Other Brand).

PS - Let me know if I need to bring along a few sets of TOBY-TAB's.

Toby Peterson VIN 2248
Winged1
voicemail (toll free) 1.888.269.8817