Re: [DML] EFI Custom Intake Winter Project

Re: [DML] EFI Custom Intake Winter Project

malevy@xxxx writes:

<< Nice job!! VERY COOL!
Any plans to market it?

No plans to market it, but its very straight forward to build. Won't work
with CIS obviously. If anyone is interested in the dimensions I'd be glad to
dig through my notes and make them available. The fuel rails are relatively
easy. You can get the Accell extruded rails by the foot from Summit Racing
and have you local machine shop machine the injector seats. The heads already
have the right size ports for EFI.
Jim 6147