Re: [DML] EFI Custom Intake Winter Project

Re: [DML] EFI Custom Intake Winter Project

Had the car out for an extended ride today and got the fuel mixture values a
lot closer to what they're going to need to be . Up 25% from where they were
with the stock intake and muffler. I considered removing the cat, and know
the benefits would be real, but I wanted to get it on the road ;-). It went
to 85% today here around Cleveland. Guess spring is over.

Does anyone know of a ready made cat test pipe that will fit the crossover
pipes square catalytic converter mount flange? It would save me from having
to fabricating one.

Jim VIN 6147

<< Sounds like great work Jim. Later 2.8s went with a big intake manifold.
eg. Puegot 504e. It made 185 HP. Should be interesting to see what you
get.

You should install one of those catalytic converter test pipes. Its
worth about 5-10 HP based upon the ratings of the euro version.

BOB