Parking Brake Pad Removal

Hello,

While rebuilding my rear brake calipers i accidently broke the one
parking brake pad. So, i have to replace all the pads. I picked up
a set of beck/arnley pads and changed the two on the outside. Then i
ran into a problem, how do you loosen the nuts on the back side so
you can change the pad out. Because the handle is so close i can't
get a wrench, or any type of socket in on it.

- Shain