      1. RE: Leather interior question
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Leather interior question
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      3. RE: white house/ Deloreans at work
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Re: Window Track Tricks?
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Leather interior question
           From: "Joseph Molino" <foxmul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Search for Delorean Owner
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Philly DMC?
           From: "bmxc" <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. leather interior - binnicle repair
           From: "marvin" <marv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Original NCTs for sale - 1721.4 miles on them.
           From: "Stragand, Dave" <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Wet Driver Side Floor
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
     11. Spring Social info...
           From: "Dan RC30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: leather interior - binnicle repair
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     13. RE: crutchfield delorean
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Window Track Tricks?
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx
     15. Need to buy a tow dolly
           From: "Ralph Isenberg" <yugoman50@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 08:14:09 -0500
   From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Leather interior question

Payne,
What was the business name?
Was his techniques franchised.  I'm curious if there would be a local shop
in my area.
Scott Mueller
002981