Re: [DML] Search for Delorean Owner

didn't someone on the list say that steve jobs (from apple computers) had a delorean? or maybe they just got a compliment from him - i can't remember!

illyana

Hi Everyone!

Is there any Delorean owner around Silicon Valley, California?
I thought it may be a good idea to have this info when help is needed.

thanks!

rendy cheng

--
S1.3 MIL+++ RWG++# FRI++ CBG++ P&S-- f++/+++ n- $++++ 9F13, 1F22, 2F13, 3F02, 3F05, 4F01, 4F19 F1980

"What's the point in having a Honda if you can't show it off?" - Superintendent Chalmers

visit my livejournal! http://www.livejournal.com/users/illyanadmc