Re: [DML]body bolts (was.... brake runout specs (revisited)

Re: [DML]body bolts (was.... brake runout specs (revisited)

In a message dated 4/1/02 11:31:29 PM Eastern Standard Time, Whalt@xxxx
writes:

<< I
suppose I have some loose body bolts, but I'm not ready to take the rear
fascia off to tighten them >>

Walt,

Question...why do you need to take off the rear fascia to tighten your
body bolts? The rear fascia isn't in the way of any of the body to frame
mounting bolts. There are 4 in the engine compartment. 2 are in the back
where the cross brakes goes through the body and then gets secured to the
frame. And there are 2 on the sides that get connected through the pontoon
ends of the body. You can access those 2 by removing the cover for the
charcoal canister on the drivers side, and then on the passenger side you
would have to move the air intake piping thats in the pontoon. Hope that
helps.

Later,
Nick Pitello
1852
15914
<A HREF="Http://members.aol.com/njp548";>Http://members.aol.com/njp548</A>