Group,
It's not often a car show for free comes up, so I figured I would drop
this one on the list. This is the 4th Annual "Let's Talk Cars" Spring
cruise-in. It will be held on Sunday, April 14, 2002, from 9:00am-4:00pm. I
suggest you arrive early b/c there is only so much room in the parking lot.
It is held in the parking lot of a furniture store at 1628 S. Main Street in
High Point, NC. Last year there were over 300 cars there of all different
makes, so there is a little bit there for everyone. So dust off your
DeLoreans and get it out there, and ya'll can't tell me that money is gonna
stop you from coming to this one! I want someone to prove to me that there
are running DeLoreans in and around NC, and that their owners actually drive
them! :) C'mon guys! It's free! There is live music and door prizes all
day long. Here are some contact numbers if you want more info (336) 882-6101
(days) or (336) 882-8809 (nights).

Please contact me if you plan on coming or if I can be of further assistance.

Regards,
Darren Decker
Iznodmad(at)aol.com

P.S. I am gonna be going to the Charlotte Auto Fair on Saturday, April 6th
at the Lowes Motor Speedway. Anyone in or around Charlotte, NC surely knows
about this huge event. I might drive my DeLorean if someone wants to meet up
and walk around together or even go out to eat afterwards. Roy, this
includes you too, since you haven't even seen my car yet! Drive your D and
let's compare notes! Contact me if anyone wants to take me up on this.