key codes for ignition?

I removed my ignition switch last night and found two sets of numbers
stamped on the casing. One 6 digit number on the collar piece and a 3 digit
number on the switch casing. Is it possible the 6 digit number is a lock
code? it doesn't seem likely since it was on the collar and not the lock
side, but thought I'd check. I could use a new legit key since my original
is worn so that it doesn't copy well.

2nd part... how many digits are the keycodes found under the headliners? How
do the headliners come out?