Re: [DML] Re: Noisy fuel pump (still!) (and again!)

Re: [DML] Re: Noisy fuel pump (still!) (and again!)

Walt and group,
I took my original radiator out two years ago and had it cleaned and I
cleaned all the leaves and crud out between the condensor and like I said I
haven't had a problem. No overheating and no FP problem.
But, As sure as I'm saying this, it will come.
John Hervey

<< John, do you by chance have an all metal radiator with an extra row of
cores? This might drop the temperature of the returning coolant by a few
degrees and keep your fuel tank that much cooler. I'm still running on the
OEM radiator and haven't had time to change it out.