Hot Start UPDATE--- Wiring Schematic

I studied the Schematic some more and my first assumption I think is wrong..
It appears that on START a Pos voltage is sent to one of the connectors
on the Cold Start Valve (CSV), the Thermal Timer and on to the Hot Start
Relay which closes the circuit sending the Negative back to the CVS thus
activating the CSV on every start... The Thermal Timer acts as a "Short"
(Since there is resistance it is not a short but you know what I mean) if
the Temp is considered hot it's "relay switch" Closes and "shorts out" or
bypasses the CSV... thus preventing the CSV from activating.

<<Geez who's the brains behind this one seems like a backwards way of
doing things SMIRK>>

Any who..... does this sound right to you guys? I would like to test my
theory but I can not seem to find my Thermal Timer I read somewhere that
someone said it was next to the coolant tank but I can find it anywhere.

If this is right it seems I could simply switch off the Thermal Timer during
hot starts since it appears to activate on each start depending on the
Thermal Timer......

Input please :) Thanks Yawl!

Jason