Front Suspension Links

Hello List -

I thought that I would give those of you who are interested a quick
update on the front lower control arm stabilization links. I
finished fabrication and installation last weekend, and now have
about 150 miles on them. There is no binding of anything, no
excessive noise, or anything else that might be considered negative.
(The following is purely subjective) The steering seems a little
quicker, and it turns in just a little faster with a given steering
input. Nothing feels unstable. I've had the car up to 90 mph with
nothing unusual happening. The next phase will be straight-
line "panic stops" to see if everything holds together, and if there
is any effect caused by the links (good or bad). It's kind of tough
to judge this installation because my car is so tight anyway, with my
urethane bushings, etc. If all goes well, I may detach the front
sway bar to see if the links will hold the lower control arms in
position. That is a big step, and failure could be expensive, so
I'll let you know. Stay tuned! Don't forget to check (and change)
those trailing arm bolts.

Toby Peterson VIN 2248
Winged1 - PNDC, Seattle