Re: Let's try again; Facts and "The airline terminal" - Concours d'Elega

Re: Let's try again; Facts and "The airline terminal" - Concours d'Elegance

[MODERATOR NOTE: This thread is going . . . going . . .]

Fat Boy:

Your opinions about me and my cars are of no importance to me or
probably anyone else on this list. My cars are for my enjoyment, not
yours. Don't confuse me with anyone else on this list; you don't know
me, and don't know my capabilities. I have no fear of competition in
concours, and I do own a Delorean - The fact that I over restored
my '57 TBird was meant to be an example - I don't apologize for
trying to do the job correctly. After reading the judging sheet, my
attitude was "at least I know what was wrong, and can correct it". I
didn't challenge the competency of the judges, and argue with the
rules - I fixed it!

You, on the other hand are what we used to call a "leg". You talk a
good fight, and enjoy verbal gymnastics but when the real battle
starts you will retreat from the scene in your Yugo, and go back to
your imaginary kingdom. You aren't qualified to critique anyone at
anytime on anything, you're a legend in your own mind.

"De Oppresso Liber"
Jim