Concours

Group,

I rarely get involved in the type of discussion going on about the
Concours events but I'm tired of listening to people B*tch and Moan on
this list! I thought this list was intended for information and the
exchange of knowledge concerning our cars.

If conversations like these must exist, they need to be done privately
and not on the list. Why don't you just meet at 12:00 high on the
streets of Memphis and have it out, then we can get on with the
business of enjoying our DeLoreans and keeping them in top notch
condition with the aid of our fellow group members! My delete button
is wearing out!!!!!!

Bill Lane
Vin #3635

[Asterisk inserted by moderator]