DeLorean Car Show Registrations

There have been two instances where I did not recieve registrations in the
mail because the address on the envelope was incorrect or illegible.
Fortunately there are not a lot of DeLorean Car Shows around and our post
office is small enough they figured it out and held them for us to pick up
since they cannot deliver these items. We picked them up today.

Please print or write the address clearly
we want to make sure everyone is registered.

If you have registered and had an e-mail address I will be sending a bulk
e-mail confirming I have your registration. You also will have your canceled
checks.

Sorry for the post we all get enough e-mail but I just want to be sure I get
all the registrations

Ken