Wash DC/MD/VA American Le Mans... TV coverage

Wash DC/MD/VA American Le Mans... TV coverage

This invitation is from my Acura NSX list. If any DeLorean owner would like
to attend please contact me. The event is a three day event at the former
Washington Redskins Stadium. The Television networks, NBC CBS and the motor
magazines will attend. There will be other marques there, such as Lotus,
Porsche, NSX, Ferrari etc. I think it would be a great event for the
DeLorean Owners Association, the DeLorean Service facilities and their
representatives to attend with a spectacular DeLorean display.

Best Wishes,
Michael Pack

Subj: American Le Mans tickets !!

Here's the scoop on the American Le Mans race tickets at RFK in
Washington, DC. Briefly, the weekend covers 3 days Fri.-Sun. July
19-21. There will be several races, a concert, an auto expo and CBS and
NBC TV race coverage on Saturday and Sunday. For more details see the
website address below.

So far, most have been interested in the 3-day pass (with pit pass) or
the Sunday-only pass (with or without pit pass). The race organizers
have offered us seating together, plus a waiver of the TicketMaster
fees. The group is unofficial, but consists of local DC-area auto
clubs including Audi, Acura NSX, Honda S2000, Mazda Miata & Rx-7,
Porsche and Sportscar Touring Day.

Here are the two options we're offering:

> 3-DAY SUPERPASS - $150.00
> Includes Premium Reserved Grandstand Ticket all three days, plus a
> 3-day Pit/Paddock Pass
>
> SUNDAY ONLY (American Le Mans race) reserved seating - rows 6 and up.
> - $85.00
> Allows spectator to walk about grounds and a reserved grandstand seat
> in the upper sections.
> PIT/PADDOCK PASS (one day) - $10.00
> Allows Spectator 1 day access to the Pit Lane (prior to the day's
> activities) and Paddock Area (throughout the day). MUST BE
> ACCOMPANIED WITH A WALK ABOUT OR RESERVED SEATING ADMISSION TICKET.
> PIT/PADDOCK ACCESS: Pit Lane access is limited to those 18 years old
> and older. Paddock acces available to all ages. Pit/Paddock Pass
> holders must sign a waiver on-site and exchange tickets for
> credentials on-site.

To place your order, mail a check payable to "National Grand Prix".
IMPORTANT: in the memo section of the check please put "DC Auto Clubs"
and THE NUMBER OF TICKETS AND WHICH EVENT(S) YOU DESIRE. Mail checks
attn: Howard Stanton 465 Virginia Ave. Herndon, VA 20170.
Feel free to email me with any questions and forward this email to any
interested auto enthusiasts. Note: I will not be able to return
emails until Wed. 3/27.