      1. What Country do you live in?
           From: Jan van de Wouw <jvdwouw@xxxxxxx>
      2. Re: poor acceleration... maybe she's just sleepy.. fuel and etc.
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      3. Shipping costs anyone?
           From: "delorean_dreamer" <ef004a6176@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Re: Low Voltage at Idle
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      5. WardsAuto.com interview
           From: "Eric" <tre@xxxxxxxx>
      6. RE: Today the first of many
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Another solution for window felt
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
      8. I'm Back!
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      9. semi off-topic:  DesignGiugiaro badges
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     10. RE: Shipping costs anyone?
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
     11. RE: Re: Another solution for window felt