What Country do you live in?

Hello everyone,

Looking through a couple of weeks worth of postings made me curious:
most of you seem to come from the US, but who doesn't?

I know there are at least readers/posters from The Netherlands, Germany,
France, United Kingdom, Norway and Switzerland, but where does everybody
else live?

To find out I made a poll, available for your votes on
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews/surveys?id=887968
Please be honest and let us know where you're from.
Since I only had 25 options available I had to trim the list a bit,
hopefully I won't get too many "Other" votes.

Results will be posted to the list in one month.
Thanks for voting!

JAN van de Wouw
Thinking Different... Using a Mac...

#05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000