      1. DeLorean - In Style
           From: "Montgomery, Ken" <kenm@xxxxxxxx>
           From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Jason Jones" <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Murray Fisher" <murrayf@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Jason Jones" <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "dsscid" <shain@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "dmc6960" <ultra@xxxxxxx>
           From: "B Benson" <delornut@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Dave Sontos" <dsontos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "tmpintnl" <tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Jack The Stripper <motti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Low Voltage at Idle
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Re: Today the first of many
           From: Paul Salsbury <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. RE: Today the first of many
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxx>
     18. RE: Early passenger door for sale.
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. poor acceleration... maybe she's just sleepy.. fuel and etc.
           From: James LaLonde <krfds@xxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: Re: Low Voltage at Idle
           From: shain@xxxxxxxxxxxx
     21. New Photo of the month!
           From: "Tamir Ardon" <tamir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     22. Re: DeLorean Interview
           From: "B Benson" <delornut@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 08:54:24 -0800
   From: "Montgomery, Ken" <kenm@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: DeLorean - In Style

     As we all know, our cars have class and sophistication, but now the
fashion world agrees.

On page 226 of the April 2002 issue of 'In Style' (with Ashley Judd on the
cover), Actress Amanda Peet can be seen posing with a DeLorean somewhere out
in the desert. It has the stainless bumper lettering and they did some
serious Photoshop work and turned the entire license plate area into the
squares found on each side of the license plate holder.

Does anyone have any idea who's car it is?

Ken

Message: 2