Trailing Arm and a heart attack

Hello,

Today i was trying to spend some time and check my ground wires on ym
car to see if any were loose. When i was going to remove the
passenger side trailing arm cover i notcied that someone else had
already been in there (by the 2 broken bolts in the rivnuts). When i
had the panel off i notcied that someone beat me to cleaning up the
ground there, but had removed my trailing arm bolt. When they did
was replace it with a threaded stud, and i also have 6 washers on the
outside with a nut on the end. So i really have no bolt i guess,
just a nut. All my drawings and pictures show a bolt. I can't
believe i have been driving around with it like this the whole time.
So now i have to go order some bolts and go through the process of
removing the rear suspension to replace the bolts. I now have
something to do on my vacaction now.

- Shain