Re: [DML] Re: Hot start

Scot, Just a note to let everyone know, I have fuel distributors in stock
which can be seen on the web site. If you think your having trouble in that
area, We can pressure test and flow test If you send it to me for under
$100.00. Some of the new injector chemicals can eat up the o rings inside and
then it's rebuild time.
Do not leave chemicals in the gas overnight, If your going to use chemicals,
then put it in the tank and drive it out. Then before you set the car up for
the night, Fill the tank up again to dilute the chemicals, start it up and
let it run for a while to
re circulate the system with new gas.
John hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/fuelsystems.shtml