Not so hot start problem

 I have found that when I have the idle mixture screw adjusted
properly, I have a "hot soak" starting problem. It states fine cold, runs
smoothly, but never "hunts" as I am told they should. She starts fine after
driving 20 mins. and sitting for an hour. But let her sit, (hot soak) 3
hours and she's the devil to start. Before, when the idle setting was set
too rich I NEVER had a starting concern. The fuel accumulator is 3 months
old, as is the pump and everything else in the fuel system except the
distributor and injectors. Any help would sincerely earn my gratitude.

Thanks, Don VIN 6860