Re: Re: [DML] New Frame

> If your thinking of using a Porsche transmission why not install it with a
Porsche motor as well.

Shain,
I have asked around about this and the answer is that the engine is too long
to fit the DeLorean's engine compartment. I hear it is a straight 6 which
makes it that much longer than a V-6. Many people who have done engine
swaps have ended up cutting away part of the rear engine compartment liner
to make more room. As a wild thought, I have considered extending the rear
of the car by making a custom longer rear fascia, but it makes a lot more
sense to just find an engine that fits.

Walt Tampa, FL