Re: Re: [DML] New Frame

Hi Walt,

If your thinking of using a porshe transmission why not install it with a proshe motor as well. I was talking with the owner motorsports place were i get alot of help with my car at (they build the porshe motors for the 24hr races), we were talking about turbos and performance modifications for my car. He said if you wanted horse power just have him throw a porshe 911 motors and trans it and be done with it. If these guys found someone to pay the bill they would do it as well. I've seen alot of the motors there that they build, just incredible how much little 6 cyls can put out(4-8 hundred horse power). Even more incredible is that they can run 24 hrs straight w/o failure. Just a suggestions, personally i would go with a rotorary motor.

- Shain