Re: [DML] Car Museums?

If you happen to come through the East Bay area(east of San Francisco) there is a great
museum that our club held the first 2001 Delorean/Bricklin West Coast Celebration at this
past summer. It was a great show put on with the guidance of our club president, and
keeper of the Delorean Owners Directory, Ken Montgomery.

And probably the only time all 3 gull wing production cars were on display in one
place(Delorean,Bricklin & Mercedes 300). The Southern California Mercedes club just
happen to be passing through on their way to Vancouver and their event and staying at the
same Marriott hotel that we held our the event.
http://www.ncdmc.org/carshow/2001wrapup.htm

It's called the Blackhawk Auto Museum in Danville, Ca. off Hwy. 680.
http://www.blackhawkauto.org/
It is a gorgeous Museum that is now also affiliated with the Smithsonian Institution
Affiliations Program so they have a few cars on loan from them that are one off or just
very rare.

We try to hold at least one meeting of the NCDMC there each year.
Here is some links to our clubs show and the Blackwawk.
Also if you are having your car restored at D1, Ed can give you the location of Peterson
Auto Museum were they hold DOA meetings, although I have not been to this museum I here
it is good.

Gary V.
Vin.#5480