New Poll! What tires do you run?

I've started a new poll at the Yahoo Groups site:

In the poll I'm asking what tire you currently run. It's a little hard to
do a poll like this with so many brands and models out there, so I faked
it. <grin> If you choose Other, please e-mail me at
mark(at)buffalochips.org (replace the (at) with @ ) with the brand and
model you run. I'll post the results to the list at the end of the poll and
will keep all identities from e-mails private.

On a related note, The Tire Rack had a few of the rear size AVS
Intermediates in stock as of 2 weeks ago. I needed a pair and called them
and they had just received some. Who knows if they still have them. They're
showing the fronts as "special order" on their web site and I didn't ask
what that meant as far as availability.

Thanks for responding to the poll!

Mark Noeltner
VIN 6820