Re: [DML] Storing CD's in car..

Vegas heat has been pretty kind to my CD's. I have a 10 disc changer
mounted in the trunk. CD-R's on the other hand are a different story.
Whenever they get hot, they always start to skip when I hit bumps.
Although as a general info for everything else, Black CD-R's discs do
not have this problem. When the temp hits like 120, they will still
read just as well. Problem is now, I can't find a retailer that sells
these discs now! If it's not one thing, it's another....

For the record though, I will make one reccomendation. If you want
multple songs, but don't want to mount a CD changer, you may want to
opt for an MP3 player. In dash, or external is up to you. When I get
the $, an iPod will be the next thing for my car. A long enough cord,
and it can sit in the change holder behind the ashtray on the center
console. And it's small enough that I can take it with me to prevent
it from heat damage by leaving it in the car. But what ever player
that suits your size and memory requirements should work just fine.

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"