Re: Starter soleniod Circuit Upgrade question

Re: Starter soleniod Circuit Upgrade question

> If it wasn't that, what could it have been?

A bad ground. Check the negative battery cable going from the battery to
the frame. The wire could be loose in the connector or there could be
corrosion between the connector and the frame. The reason I come up with
this explanation is due to the intermittent low voltage condition. An
intermittently bad battery could be the cause, too. (I had a battery in
another car that would only go bad when the car was hot.) If the voltage
wasn't going low then I would suspect a bad connection in the starter
solenoid circuit.

Walt Tampa, FL