Re: PJ grady visit, Purchasing questions.

Re: PJ grady visit, Purchasing questions.

Well a $14,000 Delorean will be (at least should be if someone is
asking that price) in OK condition. If and when you do find a car
you want to purchase I highly recomend you swing on by Rob's place
for him to give it a once over so your not stuck with a headache.
Chances are if it's a NY/NJ car, Rob probably worked on it and may
have paperwork on it.

As for maintinance, the D is like any other car. Regular oil
changes, tune ups, fluid changes, etc...just like any other ole' car.

The Delorean is a fun car to work on, I tore mine down to the last
bolt on the car 4 years ago (including the engine and tranny) and
have been restoring it on my own since, it's what keeps my sanity in
check and it's relaxing and gives me a sense of accomplishment when
I finish assembling another part of the car. I'm hoping to have it
on the road this spring (people who know me know I've said that
EVERY spring..lol) but I am very close to this spring.

Steve