ETDOC Event on March 9/10

Well, coming up in a little less than 2 weeks, we will be having our next ETDOC event. If any of you have a weekend to go out and enjoy your DeLorean, this would the place and the time to do it. On Sat, we will be having a dyno testing session going on in the early afternoon. You will be able to measure the actual "useable" HP you have on hand as well as the torque and graphically tell what your engine does throughout the rpm range - good stuff! We may even be able to find out what the car's actual top speed is under a controlled condition (hint hint Joe P.). After that takes place, we will head out to Gatlinberg where we will stay for the night. We will go out to eat and see how much trouble we can stir up. When we get up in the morning, we will grab something to eat and take off to the real fun - the "Dragon". If you have not been on this road before, you are really missing out (see Aaron's previous post on this and the web link). We have about 10 cars showing up as it stands right now - and several others - owners w/o their car and enthusiasts. Several of the people coming are not only regulars for our events, but came to the last "Dragon" run that we had last year - and are coming again! This road is unbelievable, no joke.

Anyway, I hope that we have a few others come - all are welcome. I hope we can get a few people from Atlanta SEDOC, Nashville, S. Carolina, N. Carolina, and Virginia to show! Maybe we can get Timmy....Timmy.Timmy.........Timmy to come too.

See you all in about two weeks, right?

Sean Howley
VIN#2345