Annual Cincinnati St. Pat's Parade

Hey List,
Once again it is time for the St. Patrick's Day Parade in
Cincinnati. I'm trying to get all you local guys to come out of the
woodwork this time around! Last year we had 4! FOUR stinkin cars, when
the DOA says we have at least 23 in the area. Come on you guys, let's
get everyone out there this year! We'll even take Kentucky and Indiana
imports if you can make it. Call or e-mail me to get the details.
So far I've got Ken Koncelik, Jack Gambetta, My Dad and myself
confirmed. WE CAN DO BETTER!
Look forward to hearing from you,
Josh Haldeman
513-624-6609