St Pat's Parade Dallas Tx

Looking for anyone wanting to show their car off in the Dallas parade
Sun March 17th 2pm... This is our 3rd year and have been invited back.
Will be covered by Local Channels 5 & 8. Contact John Yerskey at
dloreanboy@xxxx 214-522-8436 or John Hervey at 972-564-9321
specialty auto.com

We NEED MORE THAN 2 CARS!!