Re: Crossover pumps

I have one of Darryl's pulley for the Volvo aftermarket water pump,
it works and looks awesome! Now I have a lifetime warranty on the
water pump so if it ever goes again I can get a free replacement
from any Autoparts store that carries the Airtek brand pump and the
bolt on Pulley Darryl makes will make it that much easier to
replace. Highley recomend it.

As for the Fuel pump, go the vendor route...they have the new fuel
pumps with the external threaded on checkvalve and their prices are
just about the same as getting the Bosch replacement from an
autoparts store.

Steve

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "tmpintnl" <tobyp@xxxx> wrote:
> Richard - Darryl Tinnerstet (www.delorean-parts.com) has a custom
> pulley that allows the use of a stock Volvo water pump. Several
PNDC
> members have gone that route with great success, and the pulley
looks
> awesome. The fuel pump with a replaceable check valve is a better
> deal, as the original pump had to be completely replaced if the
check
> valve "checked out" permanently. Darryl has those better pumps as
> well. The prices for the fuel pump are very competitive with
other
> sources "out there" for the same part numbers. The fuel pump fit
is
> important because the seal boot that fits around the pump must
provide
> a perfect seal so that you don't have gasoline leaking out around
the
> pump body. Some things you just don't want to compromise on (IMHO).
>
> Toby Peterson VIN 2248
> Winged1
>

> --- In dmcnews@xxxx, RJRavalli@xxxx wrote:
> > I am thinking about going with a crossover water pump and fuel
pump
> instead of ordering the more expensive versions from a vendor.
Does