Re: [DML] Crossover pumps

If memory serves me correct - there are some issues regarding the pulley
and the water pump.

And for the fuel pump - there are some issues regarding a check valve
(forget if it's supposed to be there or not.) Maybe other issues also.

IMO - buy one from the vendors. Fuel pumps often can't be returned or
exchanged since they are electrical items. And the water pump is pretty
critical to the life of your engine - hate to make a mistake there.

Might be more money, but it sure beats problems down the road. Plus I'm
sure you'll get the load of replies about the value of keeping the vendors
around. They are worth their weight in gold when you have questions.
Many will give good phone support . . .
-Eric