Re: [DML] DeLorean in Tracy, CA

Ian,

This sounds interesting...I live in Modesto but I haven't heard of any owners in Tracy. Are you thinking of buying it to restore or do you want to part it out? I may be able to help you out but the only people good with DeLoreans in the area that I know are in Modesto. Maybe the Tracy Police would help you in finding the owner? It's a long shot but you could try that. It just sounds weird to have a DeLorean sitting in the middle of nowhere doing nothing, but especially in the valley.

Good luck! Let me know in e-mail: RJRavalli@xxxxx

Richard