Re: [DML] It's finally in my garage!!!

In a message dated 2/19/02 6:26:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
malevy@xxxx writes:

<< Yes, Please lobby Rob to move his operation off of Long Island. There are
lots of nice shore towns (like West Sayville) in the Monmouth County NJ area.
:) >>

NO!!! PLEASE don't have Rob move his shop off Long Island. If he does that,
how would I be able get my parts that I need all within a day? I like the
fact that I am 40 minutes away from PJ Gradys and being able to get a part I
need whenever I want it. I would hate having to wait for the mail to come
for my parts :(

Later,
Nick Pitello
1852
15914
<A HREF="Http://members.aol.com/njp548";>Http://members.aol.com/njp548</A>