From: Delorean17@xxxx [mailto:Delorean17@xxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2002 11:41 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Intalling Bumper Letters

HI List,
Today I went into storage to install the New stainless bumper letters
from Gradys. I cleaned the bumper with alcohol but the letters would just
not stick. It was about 65 inside so I dont think it was too cold. should I
use 3m emblem glue? I have used that for moldings in the past and it worked
well but is there anything better?

thanks
David
#6286-waking up this weekend