From: wingd2@xxxx [mailto:wingd2@xxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2002 8:56 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Replacement DMC Housont Radio Console Woes

In a message dated 2/18/02 4:34:02 PM Central Standard Time,
delorean@xxxx writes:

> So Mark, What do you suggest I do? DMC Houston only offers it one way.
> I really want to use it, but If painting is not a good option, I am open
> other suggestions....

Kevin,
Mark is correct, I/we (MidState Delorean Club) no longer make the
replacement radio bracket because the guys at DMC Houston are now making
one.
What I used to do to achieve the "original" black grained finish on the
bracket is to use a black "wrinkle" type spray paint. This stuff is
available
at most auto parts stores and by playing with it and trying a few different
techniques, you can come real close to matching the original finish.

Good luck, Marty

moderator@xxxx

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews