G.N.D.N (Goes Nowhere Does Nothing)

A few quick questions about the electronics compartment...

I believe I have the updated relays in my car as they are all either
Bosch (with a marker strip diagonally across them) or Pektron (HRW
Timer, Curtosey delay relay, and Resistor. Also the fain fail is
replaced witha fused 3wire jumper. Am I correct in this
assumption? Is there anything else I need to do concerning this area.

What happens if I disconnect the red wire from the Door lock module
as DMC Joe recommends. Will the power locks be disabled entirely?

What is supposed to be hooked up to the Door lock thermal trip
relay? Mine has three wires, Red going to the Door lock Mod, Brown
going to the wireing harnes, and a Second Red wire on the same tab as
the brown and going nowhere and doing nothing.

Finally, what is the extra connector hanging out in there. It also
has three wires, white/red stripe, blue/black stripe, and black. Is
this where I plug in the Flux? I'd hate to burn it out seeing how
expensive those flux capacitors are these days.

Thanks

Jeff