      1. Re: What happened to one of the BTTF DeLoreans
           From: "Joseph Molino" <foxmul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Re: Fuel Distributor: Learn what I'm learning!
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: Re: Idle Speed thermistor
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: Bumper Paint Question.
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
      5. RE: New Speaker Install...Save original car
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. DMC font (WAS Re: Bumper Paint Question)
           From: "Brian Henderlong" <bhender1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Bumper Paint Question.
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      8. RE: DML Suscribers
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. Replacement DMC Housont Radio Console Woes