RE: [DML] DML Suscribers

There is an intersting corollary to the increase in
the number of subscribers. Check back issues of
Hemmings (back 18-24 months) under "D" cars for sale
and then check a current Hemmings. You'll find that
the number of listings now are less than 1/4 of what
they were a few months ago.

I don't know for sure what this means, but I suspect
there has been a significant change in ownership and
the influx of new owners, in turn, has caused the DML
membership to rise.

Dick Ryan

[moderator snip]

> > Anyone else here notice how the number of DML
> suscribers has
> > jumped considerably this past week? Over 30 new
> people!!!

[moderator snip]