      1. Sound deadening material
           From: "ss3042002" <lewisjc2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Christian-- throttle stick solution?
           From: "Kevin Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Idle Speed thermistor
           From: "dsscid" <shain@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Fuel Distributor: Learn what I'm learning!
           From: "deloreanfl" <ericp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Christian-- throttle stick solution?
           From: "dmc6960" <ultra@xxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Idle Speed thermistor
           From: "deloreanfl" <ericp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: 350 in a DeLorean
           From: Farrar Hudkins <fhudkins@xxxxxxx>
      8. Original tiepins up for auction
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      9. Re: John Delorean and Reliability.
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Christian-- throttle stick solution?
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: need Rivnuts & tool
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     12. Re: Driver's side door lock
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Just bought my DMC and have 142 questions