Re: [DML] Bumper Paint Question.

Robert,

I do know that Rob Grady is working on different colored letters that
will go in the rear bumper. They aren't going to be SS, but another kind of
metal that will be able to have different colors on them. He did mention a
green so he could use it on his green car. Before you go ahead and paint the
letters, I would give him a call and see when he expects those to be ready.

Later,
Nick Pitello
1852
15914
<A HREF="Http://members.aol.com/njp548";>Http://members.aol.com/njp548</A>