      1. Re: Bumper Paint Question.
           From: "William F. Lane" <blane@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. TOBY-TAB Technical Info
           From: "tmpintnl" <tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. What happened to one of the BTTF DeLoreans
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Picture of DIN Bracket
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      5. Re: New Speaker Install...Save original car
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      6. leaky side mirror
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      7. RE: Vin #11009
           From: "Montgomery, Ken" <kenm@xxxxxxxx>
      8. Fuel Distrib.
           From: "deloreanfl" <ericp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Poll results for dmcnews
           From: dmcnews
     10. RE: Bumper Paint Question.
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Idle Speed thermistor
           From: "deloreanfl" <ericp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Corrections
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 00:24:59 -0800
   From: "William F. Lane" <blane@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Bumper Paint Question.

Walt,

E-mail me personally about the DMC Font.

Bill Lane
blane@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 2
   Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 05:32:04 -0000
   From: "tmpintnl" <tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: TOBY-TAB Technical Info

Hello List -

As you may know, the new TOBY-TAB's are now available for purchase at
www.DeLorean-Parts.com .  I wanted to let everybody know that each
shipment will contain a brief (?) technical piece on the TOBY-TAB as
compared to the stock OEM bolt, as well as some installation
instructions and hints.  The information also contains a chart of
actual tensile test results for the comparison.  The chart shows the
total load achieved by each bolt, and the total stretch or elongation
that occurred during the test.  An explanation of how to read the
chart is part of the technical write-up.  This information will also
be made available as a link on the website.  As of this afternoon,
the orders were being received at a brisk pace.  Current stock is
limited to 100 sets of bolts, nuts, and washers (one set per car).
Orders will be served on a first come - first served basis.  Again, I
thank you for your patience during the long process of manufacturing
and processing these excellent pieces of hardware.

Toby Peterson  VIN 2248
Winged1

Message: 3