Full Throttle Switch

Hi Everyone,

My full throttle switch seems to not want to work anymore and i need
a replacement. I was checking out prices on DMC Houston, and found
out that the part #102748. and costs $144.66. Is this right? If so
does someone have a a used one i would be able to purchase, it just
seems higher then a couple dollar switch would cost.

- Shain