Re: [DML] Just bought my DMC and have 142 questions

Re: [DML] Just bought my DMC and have 142 questions

[Moderator Note: For the sake of completeness, I'll allow shameless self-promotion in this thread. Feel free to add others, but only because it fits the thread. - Mike Substelny]

What about me? DMC Joe

Keep in mind that we have the largest commercial web site in the world with
over 50 links to other websites that provide DeLorean owners with quality
information with a special section devoted to new owners.

General Information web site: www.dmc.tv

Parts & Information Web Store:
http://shopping.oraclesmallbusiness.com/dsvstore

Technical Assistance: DeLorean Help dmchelp@xxxx