RE: [DML] Digest Number 904

The door lock itself turns fine and I have just the one key. It seems to
have more to do with the door latch itself. When the Z shaped lock rod pulls
on the arm of the door latch, the arm seems to stick a little before giving
in with a "thunk." It did it both with the new and old one, and as far as I
can tell, it does it on the drivers side (I haven't taken it apart, I've
only felt it). I have observed it while I was locking and unlocking the the
car from the inside... You know, as I write this I'm thinking I might need
to tighted the door lock cable since it affects the travel of the door lock
rod when the car is unlocked from the outside. Hmmmmmmm.