Re: [DML] Door Lock

> When I closed the passenger door and locked it with
> the key a relay behind the passenger seat started to click about every 5-7
> seconds.

The answer is... it sounds like you have the original door lock module which
is notoriously known to be a problem. You should unplug it before it burns
up your lock solenoids. The clicking sound you heard was probably not from
the door lock module but from the thermal breaker tripping & resetting as it
would cool off. If you leave it in this condition then it will drain the
battery not to mention be a fire hazard.

Walt Tampa, FL